viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

5

Beyoncé, Nº1 en los 40

Beyoncé consiguió el 11 de Enero
el primer puesto en Los 40 Principales en España.
La canción que ha conseguido este puesto es
"If I Were a Boy"

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll out of bed in the mornin
And throw on what I wanted and go
drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick with who I wanted
And I'd never get confonted for it
Cause they stick up for me.

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come home

It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I’d forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

But you’re just a boy
You don’t understand (Yeah you don’t understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you’ve taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you’re just a boy

5 Comentarios:

Liamngls

¡Ay, ladrón! Que te gusta la pava esta, pues no es para tanto, te lo aseguro :-)

UniversoFF

Ya tienes mi enlace muchas gracias por afiliarme!

Anónimo

es una diosa se re merece el puesto numero uo, solo por ser divina y cantar de esa manera.

Anónimo

es una bela cancion interpretada maravillosamente, se lo merece!
Saludos.

Anónimo

Beyonce tiene una de las voces mas hermosas de la actualidad y una excelente puesta en escena. Indudablemente se merece todos los reconocimientos. Su trabajo es excelente.

 
¡Vuela Conmigo! | | Visitas
Betiscop Blog© 2008-2009 | Plantilla Blogger | Diseño de Javier Herrero